Author Topic: What happened to Gex?  (Read 1776 times)

shelton123456789

• Tree Puncher
  • \
    • View Profile
What happened to Gex?
« on: September 30, 2014, 11:00:25 PM »
It seems like i'm the only one who ever plays GexGaming now. Every time I get on (now if ever...no one plays) i'm the only one! Did the atomic bomb go off and Colorado wasn't affected, or is it that no one plays it anymore? I have been waiting since probably June to get my (new at the time) house assessed for architect even though I'm VIP. you said in kings version of this that you guys were playing on a tekkit server. And that school had started, but by now I would expect people to be playing on GG. Honestly i'm amazed that some people seem to abandon such a good server.
Preston S. Shelton

ath2006

• Owner
  • Stone Miner
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to Gex?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 04:43:26 PM »
For the most part the server did die. One of our players decided to start his own server and then advertise it on our server (violation of our server rules and Terms Of Service). But now for the good news. We are coming back with 2 new server types in the near future and will be dealing with that other server.

shelton123456789

• Tree Puncher
  • \
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to Gex?
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 07:22:00 PM »
i think i know what server your talking about and speaking of that server someone (rhymes with caps) had gotten banned from what i can tell he was giving the server ip. He apparently didn't realize what he did until it was too late. I know i don't have any say on who gets banned or who doesn't but he really preferred your server over that other one. I think you should give that player another chance. 
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:23:59 PM by shelton123456789 »
Preston S. Shelton